Whilst at the Willoughby Dougherty Centre there are some conditions imposed upon attending students and staff. These include:
- Providing the name and contact details of each attendee (including instructors/presenters) on entry to the Centre. This information is vital for contact tracing and will be kept for 28 days and then shredded. Those who do not provide the required information will be asked to leave.
- Arrive at the time of your class; do not enter your room before your designated class time.
- Leave your class at the designated time. Please leave the Centre straight away.
- Do not congregate in a group outside the facility – ensure you maintain 1.5 social distancing at all times.
- Do not alter the room setting or add additional chairs/tables.
- Please consider downloading the COVID Safe App https://www.health.gov.au/resources/apps-and-tools/covidsafe-app)
- No food is to be brought or consumed in the Centre unless you are accessing Blend Café facilities.
- Whilst at the Dougherty Community Centre you must:
- Enter the Dougherty Community Centre through the front automatic doors and exit through the front push bar emergency exit door.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided on arrival.
- Use the social distancing markers at Reception and Blend Café.
- Practice social distancing by keeping 1.5 metres from others.
- Follow Dougherty Community Staff’s instructions.
- Bring a water bottle as we have turned off the drinking bubblers.
- Cough and sneeze into elbows or a tissue and put the tissue in a bin.
- Do not attend the Dougherty Community Centre if you’re unwell, have experienced cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days, or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
- Contact Ian immediately if you have a positive COVID-19 diagnosis.
Attendees who do not adhere with the conditions outlined above will not be able to attend or will be asked to leave the Dougherty Community Centre.